On behalf of the Western Conference of Public Service Commissioners (WCPSC), we would like to thank you for accepting the role to moderate a session at our 2023 WCPSC Annual Education Conference. Your expertise and industry insight will guide the direction of the session and facilitate a dynamic conversation among the group participants.
Tasks and Resources
- Review the suggested list of speakers and contact each speaker.
- Review the suggested panel description narrative emailed to you.
- Pre-written speaker invitation email template available here.
- Confirm panel description narrative and any edits with Jack Chang at Commissioner Genevieve Shiroma’s office.
- Confirm speaker participation with Jack Chang at Commissioner Genevieve Shiroma’s office.
- Pre-written speaker confirmation email template available here.
- Submit speaker names, titles, bios and photos. Bio is 150 words maximum.
- High-resolution headshots only in jpg or png format, no smaller than 600 x 750 pixels.
- Submit to Dropbox folder
- Send in PowerPoint presentations.
- PowerPoint slides must be wide screen 16:9 format. Submit to Dropbox folder
- Deadline to register – discounted room to the Silverado Resort and Spa or Hampton Suites and Inn provided after registration.
- Registration link
Week of May 15
- Conduct dry run of panel with speakers
- Confirm order of speakers, questions to be asked, and the time allotted for each segment.
- Audio/visual and seating will be organized for your session.
May 25-June 2
- Conference Follow-up
- Speaker “thank you” note templates will be provided.
Contact Jack Chang, Advisor to California Public Utilities Commissioner Genevieve Shiroma, at email@example.com with any questions.